Rules for Photo Contest #MSX30th
- Participation in the photo contest is open to everyone.
- Each contestant can send as much photos as he desires.
- Photos must be original and not already published elsewhere by any medium.
- The author gives his consent for the photos submitted to the contest to be published in MSXBlog Konamito and therefore openly accessible and downloadable.
- There is a thread in the Forums where participants can ask and suggest things about the Contest.
- Only this formats are allowed: PNG, JPG and BMP.
- Photos must have 300dpi and a maximum size (width x height) of 2.850 x 2.175 pixels.
- Photos can be horizontal or vertical, but always in accordance with the maximum size for width and height.
- Whatever filter or effect can be used to enhance the original photo.
- Photos will be send in real size through email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the following required data:
- Name or nick of the author. He must specify which one he wants to be make public. If the author doesn’t choose one option, nick will be taken as default.
- A title for the photo.
- Photos can be submitted until May 27th 2013.
Jury and prizes
- Konamito, MSXBlog de Konamito administrator will be the only one who decides the best photo of the contest. His decision can’t be changed.
- The winner of the contest will get a photo album specially made for the MSX 30th anniversary. All the photos for the contest will be in the album.